User avatar

Necromancer14

Necromancer14

  • OOC Archive Re: The Town of Nightville [DT]

    Okay. :(

    Apr 19, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Town of Nightville [DT]

    @Everlight and @Corvid, are you guys still interested? because you still don't have your characters up. If you aren't interested anymore, we'll have to start without you.

    Apr 19, 2020
  • Will Review For Food Re: Key's Keysmashing

    Hello fraey, could you review my next chapter for the Cosmic Dragon?

    Apr 16, 2020
  • Archive Re: Clash of Clans: The last Chieftain.

    "Interesting. Though AI would be useful, we won't need in fairly soon at the rate Blutrix is developing the elixir troops. Archers are almost finished. Though I suppose AI will ...

    Apr 16, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but then you are so slim that your bones show and you look starved. Also your metabolism is so fast that you could eat a giant meal and be ...

    Apr 16, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but for every pound of muscle you get you get three pounds of fat. I wish I owned an amusement park and that I could do the rides whenever ...

    Apr 15, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted but you have a warped idea of right and wrong. I wish I had a nice sports car.

    Apr 15, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted but then you are so NOT tone deaf that all music sounds bad to you because no music is 100% pitch perfect. I wish I was more athletic.

    Apr 15, 2020
  • WRFF Archive Re: Felistia's Novel & Short Story Reviews

    Could you review my short story? Its fine if you don't want to. It's not in the green room anymore.

    Apr 15, 2020
  • Archive Re: Clash of Clans: The last Chieftain.

    "Okay. So similar to Blutrix's underground lab."

    Apr 15, 2020
  • Archive Re: Clash of Clans: The last Chieftain.

    "Where does this lead to?" asks Jerry.

    Apr 15, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted but then you see the world in slow motion all the time and its incredibly boring. I wish that I was smarter.

    Apr 14, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ask a question!

    House fire. What do you like better: dc superheroes, marvel, or the incredibles.

    Apr 14, 2020
  • WRFF Archive Re: Necromancer14's reviews

    Sure @felistia! And fantasy, action, and adventure are some of my favorite genres.

    Apr 14, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ask a question!

    All righty! Rules are simple: answer the question above you, and then ask a question for the person below you. Don't ask personal questions, such as "What's your social security ...

    Apr 14, 2020


Never express yourself more clearly than you are able to think.
— Niels Bohr