User avatar

Necromancer14

Necromancer14

  • Randomosity Re: Ask a question!

    Depends on what else is on the pizza. Should vanilla ice-cream go in in orange soda?

    Apr 22, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ask a question!

    Depends on what else is on the pizza. What's your least favorite color?

    Apr 21, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Town of Nightville [DT]

    @TinkerTwaggy most of the normal enforcers are stormtrooper-like robots that are controlled by "Dizzy" as you call the computer. When I say controlled, I mean like she physically controls their ...

    Apr 21, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: As The Earth Falls DT

    I'll get my character up soon. :)

    Apr 21, 2020
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member April 20 - May 4: EthanHoover

    Congrats on FM!

    Apr 21, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ask a question!

    coca-cola Which do you prefer: cheeseburgers or pizza?

    Apr 21, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Town of Nightville [DT]

    @Jaybird, I think the flashback idea is a good idea, but they would have to be short flashbacks. If the point of them is to give people a good idea ...

    Apr 20, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Town of Nightville [DT]

    There @TinkerTwaggy I clarified that she was in the front of the bus. Anything else? Also, since I'm extremely shy and a listener myself, that wasn't so much of an ...

    Apr 20, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Town of Nightville [DT]

    @TinkerTwaggy I suppose, lol.

    Apr 20, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Town of Nightville [DT]

    Okay, that makes sense @TinkerTwaggy. I just didn't want to, like, make people think I liked some characters more than others by using only some characters and not the others. ...

    Apr 20, 2020
  • Archive Re: Clash of Clans: The last Chieftain.

    "Agreed. Well, almost anyone." Jerry was pretty sure that there was at least SOME gang that was stronger than them. It's not like two gangs joining in a partnership hadn't ...

    Apr 20, 2020
  • WRFF Archive Re: Necromancer14's reviews

    Okay, this is closed for now. I'll say when it's open again, but I've got a lot of reviewing to do.

    Apr 20, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Town of Nightville [DT]

    All right, I made my first post. Please tell me if I got your character wrong. (Not that I made anybody do much so far.) @Jaybird @IIUMBRELLAZ @polishcommonwealth @TinkerTwaggy Also, ...

    Apr 20, 2020
  • Archive Re: The Town of Nightville

    Harold Harold Gregory sat in the bus. Nobody was sitting next to him, which was unfortunate. He had a whoopie cushion that he wanted to use. That was probably why ...

    Apr 20, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Town of Nightville [DT]

    I'm open for ideas, @TinkerTwaggy. Though I've heard that planning the ending first helps develop the rest of the story. So how should the good guys win? (If the good ...

    Apr 20, 2020


The best and most beautiful things in the world can not be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
— Helen Keller