User avatar

Necromancer14

Necromancer14

  • OOC Archive Re: A Lost Tomb DT

    Just a question: are there D&D monsters in this SB?

    Apr 28, 2020
  • Archive Re: The Undead

    Jerry was walking along looking for Brian when he heard a loud groan. He stopped and listened. He heard it again, and realized: There was a zombie in the building! ...

    Apr 28, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ask a question!

    I dunno. Around 4-6. How many doughnuts do you eat daily, on average?

    Apr 28, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ask a question!

    Hmm... probably the torturous color known as "hot pink" What's your favorite color?

    Apr 28, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Describe the person you see above in three words..

    Assortment of planets

    Apr 27, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: A Lost Tomb DT

    Thank you! I'll get my character up as soon as I can :D

    Apr 27, 2020
  • WRFF Archive Re: Necromancer14's reviews

    Okay it's open again. :D

    Apr 26, 2020
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Squires' Dormitory

    So this is a dormitory? Dibs on the best bed then. XD

    Apr 25, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: A Lost Tomb DT

    CAN I JOIN AND BE THE NECROMANCER PLEEEAAAASE

    Apr 25, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ask a question!

    Thanos, and I would beg to be part of the half that lives. (Just kidding I would run away and hide behind the avengers) What's your favorite Disney princess movie?

    Apr 25, 2020
  • Archive Re: Clash of Clans: The last Chieftain.

    "You still seem quite strong."

    Apr 24, 2020
  • Will Review For Food Re: Key's Keysmashing

    Could you review my horror poem, please? If you don't like horror, it's fine, you don't have to, but here it is:

    Apr 23, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ask a question!

    (I have no idea how I would react, let alone my parents. Here's guess though.) They would be quite dubious, and try and get Hagrid to leave, maybe calling the ...

    Apr 23, 2020
  • Archive Re: Clash of Clans: The last Chieftain.

    "Are you sure they were "rivals" then, and not some weaklings that dared to challenge you?"

    Apr 22, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ask a question!

    Fablehaven by Brandon Mull. What would you do if you met Harry Potter?

    Apr 22, 2020


In any free society, the conflict between social conformity and individual liberty is permanent, unresolvable, and necessary.
— Kathleen Norris