-
Re: Words Associated
Annihilation
Apr 30, 2020 -
Re: Nickname the user above you!
Gravity
Apr 30, 2020 -
Re: Creative Challenge
It's the MOST DELICIOUS! It's the COMPLETELY SCRUMPTIOUS! It's the... HAPERDISHY! Nothing tastes better than genetically modified fish! Combined with the DNA of Tape worms, nothing tastes better than
Apr 30, 2020 -
Re: Ask a question!
(@Gravitem you forgot to post a question)
Apr 30, 2020 -
Re: Two sentence horror story
@Lia5Giba I've never read Stephen King, but I have read Edgar Alan Poe stuff, which is more psychological/insanity horror.
Apr 30, 2020 -
Re: Two sentence horror story
The craving... it was getting so strong... he decided to give in, and he ate himself.
Apr 30, 2020 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted, but then you become so carefree that you stop caring about your grades and other important things and you just sit around either procrastinating or doing things that you ...
Apr 30, 2020 -
Re: Ask a question!
Oh! Um... I have no idea! There's so many excellent people here! For the sake of the question though I'll say @Gravitem. If you could pick one genre to become ...
Apr 30, 2020 -
Re: How would you take over the world?
You did pretty well, though I could see a lot of ways it could go wrong.
Apr 30, 2020 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [4]
D&D
Apr 30, 2020 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [4]
microscopic
Apr 30, 2020 -
Re: A Lost Tomb DT
I made my character now :)
Apr 30, 2020 -
Re: Have a Story but Need a Buddy?
Does anybody want to write a story with me? I have an idea for a world that has a bunch of planets so it's kind of Star wars/guardians of the ...
Apr 30, 2020 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [4]
dorky
Apr 29, 2020 -
Re: Ask a question!
That depends on the week. My record I think is about 8 books in one week, and my daily record is 3 books in one day. (Not counting picture books ...
Apr 28, 2020
