-
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
own
May 13, 2020 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted, but then you become super social and get bad grades because you focus too much on your social life instead of homework. I wish I could fly.
May 12, 2020 -
Re: Clash of Clans: The last Chieftain.
"The tech you used to take out that tank was better than anything Blutrix has."
May 12, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
not
May 12, 2020 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted but then you end up having to amputate your hand and you can never play again. I wish I was super good at composing music.
May 12, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
rope
May 12, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
branch
May 11, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
friendly
May 11, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
girl
May 11, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
doubt
May 10, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
Sure
May 10, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
What
May 10, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
Cat
May 10, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
mouse
May 9, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
giants
May 9, 2020
