-
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
purple
May 14, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
T-Rex
May 14, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
Flying
May 14, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
MWAHAHAHA I'M GONNA BEAT Y'ALL!
May 14, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
rolling
May 13, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
boulder
May 13, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
stone
May 13, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
shopping
May 13, 2020 -
Re: Finish the simile
As creepy as pennywise. As zany as
May 13, 2020 -
Re: Ask a question!
To answer the chicken and egg question, if you are a creationist like me, it would be the chicken. If you are an evolutionist, it would be neither, because it ...
May 13, 2020 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted, but then you get more than you bargained for when Voldemort also becomes real and kills you. I wish that I excelled at everything I try.
May 13, 2020 -
Re: Finish the simile
As green as a sick person in cartoons. As blue as
May 13, 2020 -
Re: How Do You Pronounce Caramel?
Car-mul, definitely. It's how its supposed to be pronounced. Not that it matters. I prefer chocolate anyway.
May 13, 2020 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted, but then it gets extremely boring instead. I wish I always got A's for my grades.
May 13, 2020 -
Re: Awesome things
Awesome sauce (I don't know what it is but I wanna put it on my food cuz I bet it tastes awesome)
May 13, 2020
