User avatar

Necromancer14

Necromancer14

  • Randomosity Re: Ask a question!

    No, I've not read the Hunger Games. (*Gasp!* *Shock!*) Have you read Fablehaven, and if so, did you like it?

    Jun 4, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Politics

    Those were some interesting observations @IacanusNegraeus! I guessed as much that history repeats itself a lot and that we're probably repeating some sort of thing from history, but that is ...

    Jun 4, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change a Letter

    Soak

    Jun 4, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change a Letter

    Sap

    Jun 4, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Understanding the introvert and extrovert

    I'm an introvert. Specifically, INTP, meaning not only am I an introvert I am also completely clueless about people's emotions and can be accidentally blunt/rude. The funny thing is though ...

    Jun 3, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: [ALIENS]

    As fun (and terrifying) as a doctor who world would be, no. I don't believe in aliens. One reason is that I'm a creationist.

    Jun 3, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Climate Change

    In our everyday lives? Well, you could always buy a tesla car instead of a normal car, and buy a solar panel to power you house with, and then buy ...

    Jun 3, 2020
  • Homework Help Re: Is time travel possible?

    Time travel IS possible, and here's how: You have to go almost the speed of light, and then you will travel into the future. It won't be like in movies ...

    Jun 3, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What Defines Attractiveness?

    What is considered "attractive"varies from person to person, but in general a healthy person is going to look more attractive than an unhealthy person, simply because of animal instincts. That's ...

    Jun 3, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pro- or Anti-hunting?

    I have not read anybody's earlier posts so I apologize if all that I'm saying has been said already. Anyway, here's my thoughts: Yes, I believe that hunting is fine. ...

    Jun 3, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is There a God?

    Yes, I believe in God. I'm a protestant Christian, so I believe in the trinity specifically.

    Jun 3, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Coronavirus

    I must say that I'm surprised that there isn't already a forum for this. Anyway, what are your thoughts on the matter? Is the government doing a good job? Should ...

    Jun 3, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Politics

    @IacanusNegraeus What do you mean, exactly? Not that I disagree with you -(I do believe we're doomed via climate change) I'm just curious.

    Jun 3, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Does Communism Work?

    Fine, if not Jamestown simply look at Russia and China. The central philosophy of cummunism is fine, obviously. The point is that it just doesn't work, because it relies on ...

    Jun 3, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: At What Age Do You Choose a Political Party?

    In my opinion political parties are a bad idea in the first place, as they over time generally switch from doing what the people want to simply accumulating power and ...

    Jun 3, 2020


The grand in the hotel rings with broken tunes; the guests frown; the concierge winces. But the blue-hatted boy is happy and braver than they.
— TheMythMaster