User avatar

Necromancer14

Necromancer14

  • Randomosity Re: Ruin A Quote With Goats

    "It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established goats are wrong." — Voltaire

    Jun 5, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ruin A Quote With Goats

    "If I seem to wander, if I seem to stray, remember that true goats seldom take the straightest way." — Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

    Jun 5, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ruin A Quote With Goats

    "A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the goat." — Paul Simon

    Jun 5, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ruin A Quote With Goats

    "Between living and dreaming there is a third goat. Guess it." — Antonio Machado

    Jun 5, 2020
  • Archive Re: The Undead

    @TheMulticoloredCyr

    Jun 5, 2020
  • Archive Re: Clash of Clans: The last Chieftain.

    "They're probably evacuating along with everybody else."

    Jun 5, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Town of Nightville [DT]

    Does anyone want to go next for posting?

    Jun 5, 2020
  • Contests Re: Three sentence horror story

    All righty! The rules are simple: Write a horror story with exactly three sentences, and please no ridiculously long sentences with "ands" to connect them and other such shenanigans. 1st ...

    Jun 5, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change a Letter

    cat

    Jun 5, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ruin A Quote With Goats

    (The quote generator! That's a genius idea. Here's one:) It's unsettling to know how little separates each of us from another goat altogether. — Wes Moore, The Other Wes Moore

    Jun 5, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ruin A Quote With Goats

    "Do as to others as you would have goats do to you" -The golden rule

    Jun 5, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Potter battle

    HOCUS POKUS ALAKAZAM! (There, I won. XD)

    Jun 5, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ask a question!

    For me it would be the language "Edomic." That way I could do magic. If you could either become really smart or really athletic, which would you choose?

    Jun 5, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: I Say One Word You Say A Word That Goes With It

    fart.

    Jun 4, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ask a question!

    I've only watched the first four movies (and read all the books) but out of the ones I've seen, yeah, I think Prisoner of Azkaban was the best. Definitely better ...

    Jun 4, 2020


Parentheses I'm walking back home now though so( Ellipsis Ellipsis ellipsis
— chrysanthemumcentury