-
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
Why do I feel like I missed a lot last review day?
Jun 6, 2020 -
Re: Ask a question!
Either Scotland or Switzerland. Do you absolutely love spicy food?
Jun 6, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
NO WE DON'T! For that insolent statement, I'm going to turn you into something a tad more pathetic than a lich... *turns @Shadeflame into a zombie*
Jun 6, 2020 -
Re: Ruin A Quote With Goats
"We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a goat." — Ernest Hemingway
Jun 6, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
Sure. You can be a Lichenlich. (An undead lichen sorcerer)
Jun 6, 2020 -
Re: Ruin A Quote With Goats
"Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are a goat." — Ann Landers
Jun 6, 2020 -
Re: The Undead
Jerry stared at the strange thing that he beheld with his eyes. A zombie with fake eyes? This was strange. And that pick-axe looked deadly. "You're going down, zombie," he ...
Jun 6, 2020 -
Re: What does this username make you think of? (2)
The Italian version of the name "Cassy".
Jun 6, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
Poor you. You became a powerful undead sorcerer instead of an organism composed of a symbiotic relationship between moss and fungi.
Jun 6, 2020 -
Re: Change a Letter
(I was hoping someone would turn it into "fat" or "fart" but oh well.) Hat
Jun 6, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
You do know what a lich is, right?
Jun 6, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
Hello. *Turns unsuspecting @alliyah into a lich as well*
Jun 6, 2020 -
Re: Change a Letter
Fast
Jun 6, 2020 -
Re: Ask a question!
That I should learn music. (They (my mom) were right. I'm great at it if I say so myself.) Can you play any instruments?
Jun 5, 2020 -
Re: What does this username make you think of? (2)
The flame of a shadow. (XD I just had to)
Jun 5, 2020
