-
Re: Ruin A Quote With Goats
"I never expected that I should be a goat so soon." — Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
Jun 7, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
NO!!!!! LALA IM NOT LISTENING! And a duck walked up to the lemonade stand, and he said to the man, running the stand, bum bum bum... got any... grapes?
Jun 6, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
Imma turn back into megatron now
Jun 6, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
I love food. If someone doesnt like food, well, I'm afraid to say you are completely inhuman
Jun 6, 2020 -
Re: Clash of Clans: The last Chieftain.
"Not really. You?"
Jun 6, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
Yeah? How ya gonna stop me?
Jun 6, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
lala Imma post cuz I wanna win
Jun 6, 2020 -
Re: Change a Letter
Cart
Jun 6, 2020 -
Re: Ruin A Quote With Goats
"A goat is merely a lump of coal that did well under pressure." — Unknown
Jun 6, 2020 -
Re: A Lost Tomb DT
@SirenCymbaline it looks great so far!
Jun 6, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
Yes @alliyah you are a sorcerer. I simply made you into an immortal one that looks really ugly.
Jun 6, 2020 -
Re: Change a Letter
Fart
Jun 6, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
I come back to this thread after quite a long time to people turning each other into lichs and undead sorcerers... what the heck? Liches ARE undead sorcerers. They are ...
Jun 6, 2020 -
Re: Ruin A Quote With Goats
"Goats have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." — Albert Einstein
Jun 6, 2020 -
Re: Clash of Clans: The last Chieftain.
"Nah, just out of the city at a designated spot."
Jun 6, 2020
