-
Re: Ask a question!
Definitely Darkstalker from Wings of Fire. Do you have a favorite protagonist?
Jun 10, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
communist
Jun 10, 2020 -
Re: Write the worst poem you can.
I am super cool I am really super very cool I can eat good foods
Jun 10, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
100 pages, I think.
Jun 10, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
pear
Jun 9, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
porcupines
Jun 9, 2020 -
Re: Write the worst poem you can.
It jumped It bumped It crashed It bashed It was awesome It was quite dumb It was barbecue sauce
Jun 9, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
Sonic
Jun 9, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
break
Jun 9, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
Thanos
Jun 9, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
Super
Jun 9, 2020 -
Re: Ruin A Quote With Goats
"Just think goat thoughts and you'll fly." — Peter Pan
Jun 9, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
alcohol
Jun 9, 2020 -
Re: Write the worst poem you can.
I'm great at poems Im super good at em I eat lotsa foams Im spitting out phlegm Can I go to that amusement park I really want to go to ...
Jun 9, 2020 -
Re: Haiku Battle!
You shall all be crushed Under my great glorious words of this great haiku
Jun 9, 2020
