-
Re: If the User Above You Had A Superpower...
The power to suck the universe into a massive, rainbow colored vortex.
Jun 14, 2020 -
Re: Ask a question!
soundtracks and anything epic. What's your least favorite genre of music to listen to?
Jun 14, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
You are all going to lose to my awesomeness
Jun 14, 2020 -
Re: King/Queen of the hill
Fine, but since you took the hill @HarryHardy, in MY timeline I smash you to smithereens. exerpt from my OP roleplay forum a while ago: She lifted her hammer. Time ...
Jun 14, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
welcome back @liberty!
Jun 14, 2020 -
Re: Understanding the introvert and extrovert
@WinnyWriter I'm also INTP!!!!
Jun 14, 2020 -
Re: Coffee vs. Tea
Sorry @HarryHardy *Changes number to -177* I don't like coffee.
Jun 14, 2020 -
Re: King/Queen of the hill
*Grabs vixen supernova's hammer, steals the doctor's tardis, goes back in time, and smashes doctor strange while at the same time breaking the universe*
Jun 14, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
You just gave me a genius (and probably illegal, not to mention expensive and difficult) idea of a way to win this.
Jun 14, 2020 -
Re: Ask a question!
Probably ultimate frisbee, as it's the only sport I've ever done and I'm halfway decent at it. What's your favorite TV show?
Jun 14, 2020 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [4]
siblings
Jun 14, 2020 -
Re: Ask a question!
Music What's your least favorite subject at school?
Jun 14, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
I never sing in public, but at home I'll sing imagine dragons stuff.
Jun 14, 2020 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [4]
Dr pepper
Jun 14, 2020 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]
For living in the underworld and posting in the forums a lot
Jun 12, 2020
