-
Re: Insult the Person above using YWS Shakespearean Insult Gen
Thou weedy spur-galled whey-face!
Jun 14, 2020 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
Necromancer came over to @Shadeflame and @HarryHardy and his zombies formed a ring around them. "Since they don't serve brains here, I was wondering if you two could donate a ...
Jun 14, 2020 -
Re: Potter battle
Impedimenta
Jun 14, 2020 -
Re: Super powers?
Control electricity? That would be interesting. You wouldn't need chargers for any of your electrical devices, you could just charge them with your power.
Jun 14, 2020 -
Re: How do you think the person above you looks?
@Lia5Giba A rainbow elemental. In all seriousness though, you probably have your hair colored like a rainbow. (JK I have no idea)
Jun 14, 2020 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]
For a cool, fiery avatar. Also for reviewing my entire novel so far in one day.
Jun 14, 2020 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
@Lia5Giba one day, while writing someone's elaborate death, suddenly looked out the window and saw that everybody she was pretending to kill had actually had that happen to them, and ...
Jun 14, 2020 -
Re: Awesome things
Meat Lover's pizza.
Jun 14, 2020 -
Re: How would you take over the world?
Wait... @HarryHardy how are you a hero if you're from the underworld? (You aren't Nico De'Angelo by any chance are you?)
Jun 14, 2020 -
Re: Coffee vs. Tea
Not so fast. -177
Jun 14, 2020 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [4]
realms
Jun 14, 2020 -
Re: Fortunately/Unfortunately
Fortunately @HarryHardy came back from the dead as a pink zombie.
Jun 14, 2020 -
Re: Ruin A Quote With Goats
"One small goat for man, one big goat for mankind." -I forget. I think it might've been John F. Kennedy, but I'm not sure.
Jun 14, 2020 -
Re: Nickname the user above you!
Flea
Jun 14, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
ouch
Jun 14, 2020
