User avatar

Necromancer14

Necromancer14

  • Randomosity Re: The Tavern [2]

    You can't just instantly "banish" things. Think of Typhon. If the olympians could have just snapped their fingers and banished it, don't you think they would've?

    Jun 15, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Write a fortune (cookie fortune) for the user above you!

    Beware of prismatic dragons. They will wreck your home in the underworld.

    Jun 15, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)

    It's called boasting. I'm not doing it because I want to convince anybody; I'm doing it because I can.

    Jun 15, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Biggest Number You Can Think Of (Game)

    Then it's not even a number. It's a set. x[x equals all cardinal numbers

    Jun 15, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)

    I win all contests Nobody can stop me at all I shall reign supreme

    Jun 15, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Biggest Number You Can Think Of (Game)

    The Aleph note includes all the negative numbers, right? Well, than that makes it 0. It may include some pretty big numbers (all of them) but it's sum is 0 ...

    Jun 15, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)

    @HarryHardy you are tagging the wrong Necromancer

    Jun 15, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Paste!

    3^^^^3 Then you put 3 with 3^^^^3 number of ^'s 3. And then you put 3 and the previous number of ^'s and 3. You repeat the process 64 times. ...

    Jun 15, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Biggest Number You Can Think Of (Game)

    Oh dear. You're right. Well, then mine is 3^^^^3 Then you put 3 with 3^^^^3 number of ^'s 3. And then you put 3 and the previous number of ^'s ...

    Jun 15, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Paste!

    Also I'm pretty sure your google plex^^^^google plex is definitely smaller than Graham's Number. Grahams number is a bit larger than what you've mentioned there. lol so was I. This ...

    Jun 15, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)

    I'm assuming you weren't being sarcastic. And I agree with you. You aren't winning, cuz I am.

    Jun 15, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Jokes!

    (This one is lame) What was the crayon's favorite food? Cranberries.

    Jun 15, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Potter battle

    Boo-hoo. I "died." *Resurrects himself*

    Jun 15, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: The Tavern [2]

    You do know even gods themselves fear great wyrm prismatic dragons, right? I'm afraid cerberus, hades, and the rest are all getting their butts whooped down there.

    Jun 15, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: King/Queen of the hill

    Too bad for you. The contest was about THIS hill, not alternate timeline hills, even if it's the same hill in those timelines.

    Jun 15, 2020


Who knew Kansas City had its own branch of the Yakuza?
— Jason Sudeikis