-
Re: Potter battle
"I can have it? To do what I want with it? Okay!" *Throws it at @HarryHardy* "There. I enjoyed that immensely."
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
"I didn't try to kill you. I only tried to steal a few brain cells. It would only have a 78% chance of being fatal."
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Potter battle
*summons a glob of feces.* "Hmm. apparently this used to be a cookie."
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for thinking that I think that you think you are a genius.
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Potter battle
*Summons an old, undead, expired pool of melted chocolate ice cream*
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for believing you are also a genius.
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Biggest Number You Can Think Of (Game)
...and then you automatically forfeit the game when you do that.
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
" A moderator could delete him from existence in this thread." That's only assuming he's not real.
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Biggest Number You Can Think Of (Game)
Fun. Remind me to play chess with you some time.
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for banning the next world genius.
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
You don't need research to make an invincible character. Here's an invincible character. Name: Mr invincible Powers: He is completely immortal and invulnerable to any sort of outside interference unle
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for banning my apparent rival.
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Biggest Number You Can Think Of (Game)
That's cuz I'm not a mathematician. Also, my personality type is INTP, the "logician" and it's true. I like everything to make sense.
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
I don't think you know what what Vixen is capable of. She's designed to beat someone who's only limit is their imagination. She's supposed to be as close to invincible ...
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
(For me it's the afternoon) Banned for being stubborn enough to stay up late enough just to get the last word in.
Jun 15, 2020
