-
Re: Potter battle
*Fetches very, very strong, very potent antibacterial bleach. Takes initiative and washes @HarryHardy's face with it.*
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Ode to my toilet.
Maybe sometime.
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
banned for using the same excuse for banning twice.
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
Nice to see you hitting @Hkumar with the pan, @Liberty. Very lady-like.
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Biggest Number You Can Think Of (Game)
Dude do you do anything without starting a fight. Of course not. Fighting is way too fun.
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
banned for banning someone I already banned.
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Ode to my toilet.
Exactly. Best poem in history. (I'm only sad because it was not me who wrote the poem...)
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
"How are you jumpy if you're so powerful? You are a prince for pete's sake."
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Biggest Number You Can Think Of (Game)
yeah. And then I take you out by blocking your karate strike with a fan block, followed by a hook grab to keep you from pulling away and then a ...
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
I'll take caramel. ...AND IMMA GONNA WIN!!!!
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for thinking I was trying to write a confusing statement there.
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Biggest Number You Can Think Of (Game)
Hm. I didn't know temper tantrums were honorable...
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for banning someone because they were confused at my confusing statement.
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
"Yeah, but you guys didn't even negotiate. @Shadeflame just straight out attacked my zombies."
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
@Shadeflame, I know, right? @HarryHardy how would your characters beat him?
Jun 15, 2020
