-
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
Yes. I agree that I am beautiful. ;)
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Write a fortune (cookie fortune) for the user above you!
Beware of yourself, you might go blind from all you princely darkness.
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
That baby is giving me the stink eye.
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for going to bed.
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Potter battle
"The what now?"
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
@Hkumar I think it was Rapunzel, otherwise known as @Liberty. Also goodnight @HarryHardy dont let the bed bugs bite!
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Biggest Number You Can Think Of (Game)
Peace is nonexistent in mine. Except when we're watching television, then everybody is quiet because they want to watch.
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
"I think our shenanigans scared him, what with me summoning creatures that kept being sent down underground by mister prince of lack of light."
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Biggest Number You Can Think Of (Game)
I have close friends too, but we never fight, simply because we aren't as annoyed at each other all the time. Siblings are a different species altogether.
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
I guessed as much. More specifically, google images.
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
"you probably mistook him for a zombie and sent him down to the fields of asphodel."
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Biggest Number You Can Think Of (Game)
If you don't fight with your friends, they aren't like siblings. You know if they are like siblings when they are extremely annoying and are constantly bugging you, but you ...
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Potter battle
"Okay" apply /əˈplī/ verb 1. make a formal application or request. Hm, I am making a request to wash myself with it to myself... I think i shall deny my ...
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Biggest Number You Can Think Of (Game)
I rarely fight with people physically... it's usually verbally. (And with my siblings. I don't know if you have siblings, but mine are really annoying.)
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
...Because you have a case of Last-Word syndrome. Maybe you should go see a psychologist.
Jun 15, 2020
