-
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
banned for beating me in said records.
Jun 17, 2020 -
Re: Last thing I ate was...
a banana
Jun 17, 2020 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [4]
Aragorn
Jun 17, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
*Necromancer walks in with a truck full of Moose Traxx ice cream*
Jun 17, 2020 -
Re: Creative ways to get kicked out of a fast food restaurant.
Explain to everybody through a megaphone what the f-word means in rapt detail.
Jun 16, 2020 -
Re: Clash of Clans: The last Chieftain.
"Exactly. That's why I don't have a plan. So, since we don't have a plan, do you have any ideas for a plan?"
Jun 16, 2020 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
"My name is Necromancer, though a lot of people (Like @Gravitem and @Liberty) just call me Necro. However, Mr. Undead and LichMaker are also acceptable."
Jun 16, 2020 -
Re: Two sentence horror story
"Joe, my giant, venomous scorpion got out of it's cage; have you seen it anywhere?" Joe, who was known to try and touch everything he saw, didn't answer.
Jun 16, 2020 -
Re: Fortunately/Unfortunately
Fortunately you are also wearing blue and yellow plaid undergarments.
Jun 16, 2020 -
Re: Words Associated
Evil Queen
Jun 16, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
Actually, I'll get my own ice cream... that way I can get something good like Moose Traxx.
Jun 16, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for banning people who are banning people who are warm-hearted.
Jun 16, 2020 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [4]
passing
Jun 16, 2020 -
Re: Write a fortune (cookie fortune) for the user above you!
Beware of everything, you might get scaredofeverythingphobia.
Jun 16, 2020 -
Re: Would you rather...
giant banana monster. (I would eat him.) Would you rather have no responsibilities and no privileges, or lots of responsibilities and lots of privileges.
Jun 16, 2020
