-
Re: Back in My Day
Back in my day we didn't have cookies, we simply ate the cookie batter. It tastes better, so why not? Topic: toilet paper
Jun 17, 2020 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
"Sure! I'll take a Dr. Pepper or two please."
Jun 17, 2020 -
Re: Cats or Dogs?
Cats: 29 Dogs: 16
Jun 17, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
(How'd you know I did that? XD) Banned for checking my wall (or maybe the "people" section) before banning me the time before.
Jun 17, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
Huh? I don't think I've EVER worn any of my Mom's clothes, besides that one time when she gave me her jacket to wear 'cuz I was an idiot and ...
Jun 17, 2020 -
Re: Last thing I ate was...
Alfredo noodles with chicken.
Jun 17, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for making around 350 posts.
Jun 17, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
Poor me. However, brains control your wisdom, not teeth. Shows how smart you are. (just kidding I knew you were joking and it actually was a pretty good joke.)
Jun 17, 2020 -
Re: Write a fortune (cookie fortune) for the user above you!
Beware of getting that lung disease that you just mentioned in your fortune cookie for me. And yes I already knew you didn't make it up.
Jun 17, 2020 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [4]
sailing
Jun 17, 2020 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]
For being the crown prince of the dark realm.
Jun 17, 2020 -
Re: Coffee vs. Tea
-179
Jun 17, 2020 -
Re: Would you rather...
washroom. Would you rather have your parents spank you in public, in front of a bunch of people while saying you are a "naughty, naughty boy," or have them whip ...
Jun 17, 2020 -
Re: Words Associated
Saruman
Jun 17, 2020 -
Re: Fortunately/Unfortunately
Fortunately it gives me the chance to say things that are fortunate. (for me anyway. I don't know if they are that fortunate for you)
Jun 17, 2020
