-
Re: A random fact about yourself
(@HarryHardy WHAT???) I mean, I swallowed a marble once... but TWO BATTERIES?
Jun 17, 2020 -
Re: Things You Shouldn't Say...
"You idiot! Why couldn't you have saved me earlier?" What should you never say to a stubborn person?
Jun 17, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
I just googled it. It's from the first avenger's movie when Iron Man fights Thor. (Yet I still don't recall Iron Man saying that)
Jun 17, 2020 -
Re: Potter battle
*Is so horrified that he breaks out of the mind control* "No way am I doing that. AVADA KEDAVRA!!!"
Jun 17, 2020 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
@HarryHardy was minding his own business in the underworld when an evil wizard turned him into a slug and then experimented on him until he died.
Jun 17, 2020 -
Re: How would you take over the world?
Oh, I'm sure Will Solace definitely has nothing to do with that. Nope, nothing.
Jun 17, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
That line was from the avengers? I'm guessing (from the language style) that it was Thor or some Asgardian who said it.
Jun 17, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
Spellbound
Jun 17, 2020 -
Re: Awesome things
What's more awesome than a dragon? Two dragons.
Jun 17, 2020 -
Re: If the User Above You Had A Superpower...
The power to combust into flames. (Permanently. There's no turning back.)
Jun 17, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
Lol. I tried wearing my little sister's toy heels once that were way, way too small... (let's just say that my poor toes have hated me ever after.)
Jun 17, 2020 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
From underneath the toilet seat, it came to us in all of it's horrific, disgusting, putrid, stinky, royalty!
Jun 17, 2020 -
Re: Describe the person you see above in three words..
Fancy flaming lord
Jun 17, 2020 -
Re: Ruin A Quote With Goats
Invisible goat sleeping in you bed? Who are you gonna call, GOATbusters! -Ghostbusters theme song
Jun 17, 2020 -
Re: Would you rather...
Alien invasion. I've watched enough of Doctor Who to take care of any aliens. would you rather be rich or smart?
Jun 17, 2020
