-
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
Yeah. Maybe I shouldn't have quoted an entire song, riddling it with goats. XD edit: @Liberty you're welcome!
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: Ruin A Quote With Goats
"Carry on my wayward goat! There'll be peace when you are done. Lay your weary head to rest! Don't you cry no more." -Wayward Son, Kansas.
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
*Removes @Hkumar's helmet. Gives @Liberty a bigger frying pan* Sorry, I couldn't help myself.
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
For some reason I keep thinking of goats. It is completely random and has nothing to do with the conversation.
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: Ruin A Quote With Goats
"Cuz you're a goat, yeah you're a goat, you have a goat of stone, yeah you're a goat! -Natural, imagine dragons.
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: Ruin A Quote With Goats
Ahhh! Such a beautiful goat, uh (Yeah) The goat's shining in a beautiful way, uh (Whoo) Gonna take a shower, brush my goat and Life is ultimately a goat Uhh... ...
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
That would be me except the person in the picture is already out of bed. I only get up when threatened with something severe. (Such as no breakfast)
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: Coffee vs. Tea
-179 @Lia5Giba! Let's beat @HarryHardy!
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
"No servers? Okay then, I'll just raid the kitchen. Be right back." *returns with a ton of food and drink and all the cash from the cash registers*
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
Hi People! Daily Target: Tear into felistia's A Quest for Fire - Into the Mists. 43 chapters to review. Estimated Finishing time : 4 days. Remember this!! I managed to ...
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: Coffee vs. Tea
-179 (We shall be forever locked in this infinite battle of beverages.)
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: Coffee vs. Tea
-179
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
I'm pretty sure there's some chemicals and stuff in batteries that are not the healthiest to ingest... They should put the whole "Small parts. Keep away from children under 3 ...
Jun 17, 2020 -
Re: Super powers?
All the superpowers that anybody could possibly think of. (Besides the ones that would be more of a curse than a superpower)
Jun 17, 2020 -
Re: Finish the simile
It was as hot as a supermodel. As bloated as...
Jun 17, 2020
