-
Re: How would you take over the world?
By who?
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
"I mean, @Nate is pretty scary... " (He could kick us off the site if he wanted too.)
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: How would you take over the world?
What if he decided to live again to try and get into the isles of the blessed?
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
"yes. @Nate probably is."
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
I'm guessing it's like living in the Caribbean?
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: How would you take over the world?
No I didn't. Besides, he's only PROBABLY dead. I never said that he WAS dead for certain.
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
@Nate, we know you're somewhere.
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
@HarryHardy, wrong religion. Hell is Christian and Judaism, unless you meant just Hel with one L which would be Norse. For you it's Hades. (Not that you didn't already know ...
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: How would you take over the world?
Of course, most likely he died. But we won't mention that horrific possibility. wait a second... (I think I just mentioned it, didn't I.)
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
Ha! For me it's only 3 o'clock in the afternoon!
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
@Nate! Wake up! COME OUT OF YOUR HIDING SPOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
...Especially if we keep posting. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: How would you take over the world?
...More specifically, his heart was captured. ;)
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
@HarryHardy decided to do his driver's test when he wasn't ready and panicked, accidentally using his dark powers and blowing up the car, killing himself.
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
Language of the orcs is disastrous.
Jun 18, 2020
