-
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
Great. I suck at luck games... (Why did I agree to bet on this???)
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: Describe the person you see above in three words..
Colorful designer H
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
YOUR strategy? That was MY strategy! I'M SUING YOU FOR COPYRIGHT!!!! (Oh wait I don't have a lawyer)
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: Finish the simile
As dastardly as my siblings. As fortuitous as...
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: Super powers?
The power to change the laws of physics.
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
Yeah, cuz there's fifteen posts per page and I was going to wait for the fourteenth one and then post... I guess that strategy won't work now though.
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
What kind of batteries were they? (If they were D batteries I don't know how you could've possibly swallowed one, let alone two.)
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
@HarryHardy lost the last person to post wins forum and died of sadness because he REALLY wanted to win.
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
Ha, no the rules are last post wins I think, but still don't try to extend too far off of 100 lol. :) Well if I get the last post ...
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: Ruin A Quote With Goats
Mama, I killed a goat, put the gun up to his head, pulled the trigger now he's dead... -Bohemian Rhapsody
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: How would you take over the world?
*Sigh* I was hoping to escape all that stuff when I died... (Of course really I'm a christian so I'll be going to a different "underworld" that's much nicer.)
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
...Or just any post past 100 doesn't count. That way we could restart and get to 200!
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: Would you rather...
bear. Would you rather be turned into a vampire and constantly have an irresistible thirst for blood, or be a werewolf and turn into a wolf in the middle of ...
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: Cats or Dogs?
Cats: 31 Dogs: 17
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: Coffee vs. Tea
-179
Jun 18, 2020
