-
Re: The Tavern [2]
Yes, @Nate will be getting quite a bit of notifications...
Jun 19, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)
howdy folks!
Jun 19, 2020 -
Re: Last person to post on page 99 wins!
*Brings the Moose Traxx from the other thread and loads it in catapult* BRING IT ON
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: Last person to post on page 99 wins!
All righty, let's go then shall we! Ready... set... Post!
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: I chose my username because..
In minecraft I just used the suggested name, which I am seriously regretting... I am NextMirror. (Followed by a bunch of numbers of course) I reaaaaly want to change it ...
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
NOOO! I thought me an @alliyah were the last two left...
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
Yes.
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: What would happen if we elected a crab to be president???
No, he would do a decent job... he would just be crabby to all his advisors.
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: How do you think the person above you looks?
Brown hair, wears one of those shirts that says "pink" on it. Either that or a hello kitty shirt.
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
Not to mention the epic food fight with me, Liberty and LZPianogirl versus flamingphoenix, horisun, and editorandperks. (I'm not tagging them because I want to win and that would be ...
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: Creative ways to get kicked out of a fast food restaurant.
Barge in and insist that you are buying the restaurant with "cash" (monopoly money) and demand to see the owner.
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: Fortunately/Unfortunately
Fortunately I get some entertainment from them.
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: Last thing I ate was...
1/4 of a protein bar. (There was only one left so we split it.)
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
Farewell, fair @Hkumar... may @Liberty hit you in the head less.
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted, but then they judged people solely on how much money they have. (e.g. more money the better person you are) I wish that there was a kind of economy ...
Jun 18, 2020
