-
Re: The Tavern [2]
Though really all @Nate has to do is visit this thread to see what's going on. He probably won't check every single notification.
Jun 19, 2020 -
Re: Super powers?
The power to say perfect... HALF LINERS! BEAT THAT!
Jun 19, 2020 -
Re: Would you rather...
Hmm... hard decision... I think I might have to flip a coin... oh well. Here's my thought out answer that I'm still not sure about. ;) Isles of the Blest. ...
Jun 19, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
spaceship
Jun 19, 2020 -
Re: Words Associated
dew
Jun 19, 2020 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
@HarryHardy died while trying to wear Necromancer's armor when the sword was still stuck in it.
Jun 19, 2020 -
Re: Last person to post on page 99 wins!
It's a NEW theory? Oh. I thought it was a few minutes old, at least.
Jun 19, 2020 -
Re: Super powers?
invulnerablility.
Jun 19, 2020 -
Re: Would you rather...
A cat. I would lay around in the sun all day. Would you rather age ten years or have fifteen years cut off from the end of your life?
Jun 19, 2020 -
Re: Words Associated
vaporize
Jun 19, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)
I know!! Such an accomplishment!!!!
Jun 19, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
Elton John
Jun 19, 2020 -
Re: Last person to post on page 99 wins!
Really??? I thought it was a blob of puke!
Jun 19, 2020 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
@HarryHardy died because Necromancer landed on him while wearing full armor, killing him.
Jun 19, 2020 -
Re: Coffee vs. Tea
-179
Jun 19, 2020
