-
Re: What would happen if we elected a crab to be president???
No, I think the crab would be fine if we ate animals, after all, some crabs are carnivorous. We just wouldn't be able to eat crabs.
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: Write a fortune (cookie fortune) for the user above you!
Unlucky numbers: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51,52,53,54,55,56,57,58,59,60,61,62,63,64,
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
Pi
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: Write a fortune (cookie fortune) for the user above you!
Beware of porta-potties. You are destined to fall in some day.
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
3.14159
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)
@HarryHardy if you want novels to review I recommend @Exomelas. He's got a lot of 'em. Also while you are returning Sisyphus I opened up a gateway to the underworld ...
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: King/Queen of the hill
Forgiving about what?
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: Rate the Signature!
10/10 I like the color. Just kidding I like it because the first part is good advice and the second part is very true.
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: Finish the story
Launched nuclear missiles at the griffin,
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
Boring
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: What does this username make you think of? (2)
Two similar sounding words
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: What would happen if we elected a crab to be president???
YES DEFINITELY (Have you eaten it before? It's delicious)
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: Describe the person you see above in three words..
Two connected bars
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
lazy
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
Say you love me!
Jun 22, 2020
