-
Re: Change a Letter
Mat
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
pooh
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: Biggest Number You Can Think Of (Game)
I have another one: graham's number!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those aren't exclamation marks by the way.
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: Cats or Dogs?
Cats:41 Dogs:22
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
Wilbur
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: Write a fortune (cookie fortune) for the user above you!
Your lucky numbers are 180! and 67!! precisely. (In case you don't know already what ! means, here's an example. 10! is 10x9x8x7x6x5x4x3x2x1. Two !'s means (with my example) after ...
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
Hamburgers
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: Last person to post on page 99 wins!
You are seriously missing out, dude.
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: Down with Big Brother!
Apparently a bunch of moderators goofing off, if the beginning is anything to go by.
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)
Moose Traxx, please. I always will want moose traxx.
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
Eh, whatevs. I'm sure @Nate is very happy.
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: Back in My Day
Back in my day there weren't banana peels. The bananas grew peel-less on the banana trees and turned brown really quickly. Topic: intelligence
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: Cats or Dogs?
Cats: 39 Dogs: 21
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)
Probs some time. Right now though I'm reviewing @felistia's novel. At least, when I do reviews...
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
Yeah, though @Nate should come back and serve us our drinks.
Jun 22, 2020
