-
Re: Down with Big Brother!
I know. I randomly clicked on it and read it and thought "What the heck...?"
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: Paste!
Thou vain hedge-born nut-hook! Of course it does. It's infinite.
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: Insult the Person above using YWS Shakespearean Insult Gen
Thou vain hedge-born nut-hook!
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: Super powers?
One hundred twenty-eighth Liners!!
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: Down with Big Brother!
Seriously though. Read the first three pages. It's hilarious.
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
blech
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: Last person to post on page 99 wins!
*Steals tea, adds 5 tablespoons of sugar, and chugs it down* "Chai is delicious. Or maybe that was the cane sugar..."
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: Ruin A Quote With Goats
"With our backs to the wall, darkness will fall, we never ever thought we could lose the goat." -Ready Aim Fire, Imagine Dragons
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
vegetable
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: Last person to post on page 99 wins!
I find that most videogames are boring, but there's a few that I really, really like. One of them you've probably heard of: it's called Clash of Clans. I only ...
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
three
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: King/Queen of the hill
...But I didn't do anything, other than try to win.
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: Down with Big Brother!
If you say so...
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
One
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: What would happen if we elected a crab to be president???
Uh, I dunno... Hermit crab? Spider Crab? Or maybe a lobster?
Jun 22, 2020
