-
Re: Even or odd?
15
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: How tall are you?
I'm like 5'8" or something, I dunno. Haven't measured myself recently.
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: Your first, favorite TV commercial
I don't even know why I remember this.
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: What's the best part of an oreo?
I like the cookie better
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: Nickname the user above you!
Har har
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: Make a sentence out of the username above you!
Hazardous apples really randomly yearn happy apostrophes raised devastatingly York-ish.
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: Last thing I ate was...
@Harryhardy then the last thing you ate would've been supper the day before. Anyway the last thing I ate was a lunch-meat sandwich
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [4]
fingers
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: Two sentence horror story
he lived his whole life thinking it was real. Then he woke up and realized that his consciousness was the only thing in existence and that his life had just ...
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: Finish the simile
As elongated as Pinocchio's nose. As nerdy as...
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for having to names in your username.
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
@HarryHardy once woke up and saw that his notifications said 10,000. he died trying to reply to all the new posts on the forums because he forgot to eat and ...
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: Coffee vs. Tea
-179
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]
For doing the same to me.
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: Creative ways to get kicked out of a fast food restaurant.
Casually drive a lawn mower inside while pretending to be drunk.
Jun 22, 2020
