-
Re: What's the best part of an oreo?
COOKIE
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: Paste!
But what about second breakfast? — Peregrin Took
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: Your first, favorite TV commercial
I just copy and pasted the link... OH WAIT NOW IMMA DO THE PASTE FORUM
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: Fortunately/Unfortunately
Fortunately the slimy mud cushions your fall as you jump in.
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]
For also not feeling bad to doing the above thing. Goes both ways, dude. When you reply to everything it gives ME all those notifications.
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: Coffee vs. Tea
-179
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: am i a better poet or writer?
Writer. I both prefer reading prose and writing prose.
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: The Excuse Game
No, the zombie from pluto did. Why did you eat my food and then puke it at me?
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: Nationality
My ancestors were Scottish, though I'm also part English. I live in the U.S. though, so technically I'm American now.
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: What does this username make you think of? (2)
freedom
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: The Thread of Awesomeness
Winning the lottery. AWESOME!
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: How to tell you're watching a Disney Movie
When the guy rescues the girl who acts childish.
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: Switch the Style
The car smashed devastatingly into the young deer who had their whole life ahead of them. New sentence: I'm about to fart.
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: Good Words
Wonderful
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: Google Translate Game
Original: Once upon a time it was a dark and stormy night. Afterwards: It was a dark and stormy night.
Jun 22, 2020
