-
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)
What's wrong with eating grasshoppers? I mean, people actually eat them in some parts of the world.
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
@HarryHardy walked along one day when he decided to test his invincibility and attempted to kill himself. Unfortunately, he succeeded and he died.
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: Would you rather...
A yak Would you rather be forced to for the rest of your life always be listening to "baby shark" or just be deaf?
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: Insult the Person above using YWS Shakespearean Insult Gen
Thou lumpish reeling-ripe scut!
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for having fire in your avatar
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: Two sentence horror story
He walked into his house. Then he realized that he had walked into the wrong house, and that these neighbors killed intruders on sight.
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: Even or odd?
18
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: How would you take over the world?
Lol he'd be in a predicament, then. Because I may not be able to beat him up but Vixen could and I would threaten him with her.
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: Last thing I ate was...
A piece of toast with peanut butter and jelly.
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: If the User Above You Had A Superpower...
The power to turn into a tape worm.
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: What's the best part of an oreo?
You mean all the SWEETNESS is in the cream. The cream is basically the frosting. The cookie has the actual flavor.
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)
Only 93 pages to go!!!!
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: The Excuse Game
Because I AM Darth Vader, obviously. And Darth Vader needs his coffee. For FREE. Why did you eat your homework after you had finished it?
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: How would you take over the world?
bad idea. Tartarus would let me out.
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)
You better, @HarryHardy. I need my ice cream
Jun 23, 2020
