-
Re: Fortunately/Unfortunately
Fortunately the pond began filling up again with your feet stuck in the mud, so now you can wash off the ink! (And drown. We won't mention that though)
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: Change a Letter
Fat
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: Creative ways to get kicked out of a fast food restaurant.
Drive through the wall with a car. @HarryHardy I already said that. Oh well. I don't mind, because NOW I CAN SUE YOU FOR COPYRIGHT!!!!!!!
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: Biggest Number You Can Think Of (Game)
...Aleph note is the highest possible number. Obviously nobody could beat that. Well... Aleph note +1. There.
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: Good Words
environmentalism
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: Paste!
Thou lumpish reeling-ripe scut!
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: Last person to post on page 99 wins!
What's wrong with videogames? Besides the fact that they can alter your brain development... But that's only if you play them at a young age. I mean, screens are bad ...
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: Coffee vs. Tea
-179
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: Super powers?
five hundred and twelfth liners
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: Words Associated
fuzz
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
*Bows before @Nate even lower than @HarryHardy and @Shadeflame*
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)
I suppose... I've actually eaten ants before and they taste good, but not in ice cream. More of a salad topping. I've never tried grasshopper though.
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: Awesome things
Python
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for doing even more too many reviews.
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: Switch the Style
Grown, edible plants that are not fruit are unhealthy in the extreme, causing you to get unpleasant symptoms such as diabetes and diarrhera. The Barnacles swamped the ship.
Jun 23, 2020
