-
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
Overwhelming
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: Describe the person you see above in three words..
Less competitive guy (The funny thing is though I'm terrible at sports)
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
*Bows all the way to the floor before @Nate*
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: Last person to post on page 99 wins!
Ah, yes, very addictive... I would know, lol
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
Crying
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: Finish the story
They were out of ammo. So, they
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: Google Translate Game
Original: Isaac watched as Shadowscale zapped upward in a flash of electricity. Then Isaac turned around and walked up the driveway to his parent’s house. After: Isaac immediately lifted the ...
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: Cats or Dogs?
Cats: 43 Dogs: 23
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: King/Queen of the hill
Primordial beings tend to do that...
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: Make a sentence out of the username above you!
Happy rafters really yell happily at random delicious yaks.
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: Describe the person you see above in three words..
Four bladed sword
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: What would happen if we elected a crab to be president???
Ah, yes. He'd probably want his title changed to "King" instead of "President"
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: Down with Big Brother!
Very stressful. I wouldn't know, I'm not a mod.
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
happy
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: The Thread of Awesomeness
I am awesome. AWESOME!
Jun 23, 2020
