-
Re: Write a fortune (cookie fortune) for the user above you!
(I can't do math in the first place, calculator or no calculator.) Beware of math. You will become obsessed and it will cause you to go insane.
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: Cool sounding book/movie titles
So, just post random, cool sounding book/movie titles and have fun! Here's some random titles I thought of: The Black Furnace We are Gone Forever The Book of Doom Do ...
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]
For maybe beating a monthly record of posts.
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: Not a weirdo, just researching.
Yup, baby names.
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: Ruin A Quote With Goats
Teach a goat to fish, he eats for a day. Don't teach a goat to fish, you eat for a day. He's a grown goat. Fishing's not that hard. — ...
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: A Very YWS Circle Story
In the beginning of time, there was not any life. Instead there was Chaos. She felt inclined towards fire and revenge, but alas! There was no one except Order. He ...
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [4]
screws
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
I'm sure @Nate is very mad.
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: Back in My Day
Back in my day we didn't have tongues. Everybody talked like "uhh uhh" and it was incredibly difficult to swallow food. Topic: Ownership
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
"Hmm, seems my illusion of @Nate's statue isn't working..."
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: Which Hogwarts house are you in?
I'm in Slytherin, though it's a close call between Ravenclaw and Slytherin.
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: Back in My Day
Back in my day we didn't have cheese. The mice all starved. Topic: taste buds
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
"Don't you see @Nate's statue? It's right over there."
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: Rate the Signature!
9/10 I can as well.
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: Finish the story
The griffon was not amused. He
Jun 23, 2020
