-
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
Need
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: This or That?
Red. Fantasy/sci-fi or Romance?
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: We Finish Each Other's _____
Bob, I don't think we're in Larry's stomach anymore. "You may deem me ______, my ____ _____, but I bitterly feel the ____ of a _____."
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: Your favourite 2 words
"Just Kidding" and "Idiot" (At least, those are the two words I say most often in real life...)
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...
You know you're a nerd when you correct people on random facts.
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
Life
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: We Finish Each Other's _____
Despite _____, it's still ____.
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: Random Talking!!!
*Says something random*
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
I think @Nate abandoned us. Oh well. In that case I'm taking over the shop.
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
I was being sarcastic. I'm sure that @Nate is actually really nice.
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: Hug a YWSer!
*hides* Agreed. I'm hiding too. *hides*
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: What would you say to insult the Joker?
"Nice makeup. Was that supposed to make you look scary? You look like a dork."
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: How to tell you're watching a Disney Movie
I haven't watched a movie recently. All my TV has been devoted to Doctor Who. You know You're watching a Disney Movie when you see the castle with fireworks and ...
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: This or That?
Who? >_> Star Wars or Star Trek?
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: Make a Sentence Without a Verb
Sentence without verb impossible grammatically correct
Jun 23, 2020
