-
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)
@Liberty fine. *Puts pillowcase over top of a mace* "I guess I'll have to make do with this."
Jun 29, 2020 -
Re: How did you find YWS?
I've always loved writing, and my mom is usually very supportive, so one day she just found this site. I'm not sure how. She made an account and then told ...
Jun 29, 2020 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
Well, if we're all sharing it, it's a corporation. Right @Nate?
Jun 29, 2020 -
Re: Cool sounding book/movie titles
The Sword of the Rings
Jun 28, 2020 -
Re: Random story
The two dinosaurs devoured the hapless couple and the elephant accountant.
Jun 28, 2020 -
Re: Last person to post on page 99 wins!
You could also say that about Chess and a lot of board games. It's not supposed to be exactly like real life.
Jun 28, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)
*Summons a pillow with a bowling ball in it* "Is this allowed?"
Jun 28, 2020 -
Re: Creative ways to get kicked out of a fast food restaurant.
I can still sue you. MWAHAHAHAHA!
Jun 28, 2020 -
Re: Your favourite 2 words
"Awesome" and "me", mostly when they go together.
Jun 28, 2020 -
Re: Make a Sentence Without a Verb
Me awesome.
Jun 28, 2020 -
Re: Telephone, Chinese Whispers, Rumor Mill, Grape Vine
@Hkumar was also a barnacle on the ship.
Jun 28, 2020 -
Re: Back in My Day
Back in my day we didn't have socks. Everybody bought something called "feet deodorant" because their feet would get incredibly stinky. Topic: common sense
Jun 28, 2020 -
Re: Down with Big Brother!
Sounds fun.
Jun 28, 2020 -
Re: Finish the story
that involved him eating a certain
Jun 28, 2020 -
Re: The Thread of Awesomeness
But I am. *Sings "Shiny" from Moana but replaces the word "shiny" with "awesome"* "I am so, awesome! Like a treasure from a sunken pirate wreck, scrub the deck, and ...
Jun 28, 2020
