-
Re: Describe your self in 1 word!
Underweight
Jun 29, 2020 -
Re: Nickname the user above you!
Hay
Jun 29, 2020 -
Re: Describe the person you see above in three words..
Woman with pistol (@HarryHardy I get really into sports when I play them and try really hard to win but I'm still terrible. I'm decent at ultimate frisbee because I ...
Jun 29, 2020 -
Re: How tall are you?
100 feet tall, and 1 inch wide. People call me the "Wire."
Jun 29, 2020 -
Re: Last thing I ate was...
Cheese crackers
Jun 29, 2020 -
Re: Would you rather...
clothing goods. It would be less embarrassing. Would you rather be forced to dress like the opposite gender to you in public for the rest of your life or go ...
Jun 29, 2020 -
Re: How do you think the person above you looks?
Pennywise with the Joker's makeup.
Jun 29, 2020 -
Re: The Excuse Game
Because I was playing pokemon go and wasn't paying attention to where I was going. Why did you light your nose hairs on fire?
Jun 29, 2020 -
Re: What's the best part of an oreo?
It has chocolate flavor. That's enough for me. Really though, they are best together. I don't know why anyone would eat them separate to begin with.
Jun 29, 2020 -
Re: If the User Above You Had A Superpower...
The power to turn into one of those special little "chocolate eggs" that bunnies "lay."
Jun 29, 2020 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
Strategy for tonight is go hog wild and eat all the food.
Jun 29, 2020 -
Re: Even or odd?
21
Jun 29, 2020 -
Re: Rate the Signature!
Okay, that's just offensive. 1/10
Jun 29, 2020 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
@HarryHardy decided to turn himself into a mortal and then punch Karnage in the face. It did not go well.
Jun 29, 2020 -
Re: What would happen if we elected a crab to be president???
That wouldn't go down well with the public though.
Jun 29, 2020
