-
Re: Last person to post on page 99 wins!
*Takes torpedo launcher and loads it with watermelons*
Jun 29, 2020 -
Re: Biggest Number You Can Think Of (Game)
You can also add numbers to 1. If you can't add anything to Aleph note, you can't add Aleph note to anything.
Jun 29, 2020 -
Re: This or That?
Cheerios is a kind of cereal, but there are kinds of cereal that I like better so... cereal. Carrots or vegetables? ;)
Jun 29, 2020 -
Re: Last person to post on page 99 wins!
Not in the kind of games I play. Clicker games, tower defenses, etc.
Jun 29, 2020 -
Re: Awesome things
The Land Before Time (jk)
Jun 29, 2020 -
Re: Write a fortune (cookie fortune) for the user above you!
You are destined to not follow half the rules in Randomosity forums
Jun 29, 2020 -
Re: Cool sounding book/movie titles
The Chair of Sitting
Jun 29, 2020 -
Re: Rate the Signature!
-omega/10
Jun 29, 2020 -
Re: Fortunately/Unfortunately
Fortunately it got eaten by a ridiculously large amoeba
Jun 29, 2020 -
Re: Biggest Number You Can Think Of (Game)
But you said yourself you can't just add numbers to Aleph note. So there.
Jun 29, 2020 -
Re: This or That?
Chocolate Twinkies or Ding Dongs?
Jun 29, 2020 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
I have an idea; I don't do any of the work. I just get the money. Right @Nate?
Jun 29, 2020 -
Re: Insult the Person above using YWS Shakespearean Insult Gen
Thou paunchy common-kissing fustilarian!
Jun 29, 2020 -
Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...
You know you're a nerd when you can recite all the pokemon in the Kanto region, in order of the pokedex. (No I can't do that now. I used to ...
Jun 29, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
nowhere
Jun 29, 2020
