-
Re: Cool sounding book/movie titles
The Goat Trials
Jun 30, 2020 -
Re: Describe your self in 1 word!
Awesome
Jun 30, 2020 -
Re: Rate the Signature!
Yes, it has fallen under the curse. 7.53/10 I'm just rating your comments now.
Jun 30, 2020 -
Re: Cool sounding book/movie titles
The Intriguing Death of Bob Barnaby
Jun 30, 2020 -
Re: Paste!
Thou dankish clay-brained nut-hook!
Jun 30, 2020 -
Re: Fortunately/Unfortunately
Fortunately, she went after @HarryHardy instead of the amoeba.
Jun 30, 2020 -
Re: The Excuse Game
I was removing a blemish. Why did you use jalapenos as deodorant?
Jun 30, 2020 -
Re: Describe your self in 1 word!
Hungry
Jun 30, 2020 -
Re: Last thing I ate was...
oatmeal
Jun 30, 2020 -
Re: How do you think the person above you looks?
A ghoul who drools all the time.
Jun 30, 2020 -
Re: Write a fortune (cookie fortune) for the user above you!
Lucky Numbers: none
Jun 30, 2020 -
Re: Insult the Person above using YWS Shakespearean Insult Gen
Thou dankish clay-brained nut-hook!
Jun 30, 2020 -
Re: Cool sounding book/movie titles
It Came From Under the Bed
Jun 30, 2020 -
Re: This or That?
Prolly android, though I use both. (And yes #DarkChocolateRulesSupreme) Food or beverage?
Jun 30, 2020 -
Re: Last person to post on page 99 wins!
*Steals @Hkumar's desert from @HarryHardy* "Yum!"
Jun 30, 2020
