User avatar

Necromancer14

Necromancer14

  • Archive Re: Clash of Clans: The last Chieftain.

    "Okay, then what do we do? Flee or... something? Fight a guerilla war with them?"

    Jul 1, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: If the User Above You Had A Superpower...

    The power to sigh whenever I say I'm awesome.

    Jul 1, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Fortunately/Unfortunately

    Fortunately for the shark, he ate @HarryHardy before Necromancer could arrive.

    Jul 1, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: What would happen if we elected a crab to be president???

    Sounds genuinely fun.

    Jul 1, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: The Excuse Game

    Because I'm immortal and I was testing my immortality. (says the blob of goo on the ground) Why did you do the floss in front of your principal while in ...

    Jul 1, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Words Associated

    fury

    Jul 1, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: We Finish Each Other's _____

    baking soda is an acid that can do more harm to the asparagus in which it is barbecued than to anything on which it is puked. May the ___ be ...

    Jul 1, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Randomness Chat

    Well, why else did they go to war against the Apricots? And I believe the pineapples are fighting on the plums' side in the war. (Pineapples dislike racism, you see.)

    Jul 1, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Awesome things

    (I don't particularly like those either... though they are okay.) Cane Sugar

    Jul 1, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: "Kill" the person above you!

    ...But I was suggesting to him the same way that Khione was suggesting to Zeus. Anyway @HarryHardy wrote a terrible death for Necromancer14 and Necromancer killed him in revenge.

    Jul 1, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Describe your self in 1 word!

    chocolate Yum! Really? Can I eat you?

    Jul 1, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ban the User Above you [10]

    Banned for banning me for continuing chains of bans about banning you for banning someone who likes banning people who write lots of reviews.

    Jul 1, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Signature!

    @Harryhardy I'm going to pretend you didn't change your rating of 11/10 to way lower ratings for mine.

    Jul 1, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: 200 posts

    Then (if I know Hades) He'll kill you because you made him mad.

    Jul 1, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: This or That?

    North America Bob the Builder or Curious George?

    Jul 1, 2020


Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!
— Dr. Seuss