-
Re: Paste!
Thou droning earth-vexing mumble-news!
Jul 1, 2020 -
Re: Insult the Person above using YWS Shakespearean Insult Gen
Thou droning earth-vexing mumble-news!
Jul 1, 2020 -
Re: Last thing I ate was...
spaghetti
Jul 1, 2020 -
Re: Cool sounding book/movie titles
Random is in Our Blood
Jul 1, 2020 -
Re: Biggest Number You Can Think Of (Game)
Actually, I did, I just didn't understand it very well. ...And the whole thing makes absolutely no sense to me. Numbers aren't things unto themselves, they are a method of ...
Jul 1, 2020 -
Re: Coffee vs. Tea
-179
Jul 1, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
unfortunate
Jul 1, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
chores
Jul 1, 2020 -
Re: A Very YWS Circle Story
In the beginning of time, there was not any life. Instead there was Chaos. She felt inclined towards fire and revenge, but alas! There was no one except Order. He ...
Jul 1, 2020 -
Re: Good Words
snorkeling
Jul 1, 2020 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
Yeah, @Nate come back!
Jul 1, 2020 -
Re: King/Queen of the hill
King... Pong? I thought it was King Kong
Jul 1, 2020 -
Re: How do you think the person above you looks?
A mutated goblin who has nose-hairs a mile long.
Jul 1, 2020 -
Re: Super powers?
32,768th liners.
Jul 1, 2020 -
Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...
When you constantly try to be smarter and more knowledgeable than everyone else.
Jul 1, 2020
