-
Re: Nickname the user above you!
Yarry Ha
Jul 6, 2020 -
Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...
You know you're a nerd when instead of swimming at the beach, you find a dragonfly that is molting and spend a whole 30 minutes watching it until it finishes.
Jul 6, 2020 -
Re: Rate the Signature!
+_+/10
Jul 6, 2020 -
Re: Cool sounding book/movie titles
There's monsters under my bed in my stomach
Jul 6, 2020 -
Re: Good Words
(Dave the Octopus I presume?) Skipper
Jul 6, 2020 -
Re: Words Associated
humorous
Jul 6, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...[2]
Flash
Jul 6, 2020 -
Re: The YWS-Ville Roleplay
Me and @lulon can make a franchise that sells ice cream. Menu: Chocolate ice cream (Turd ice cream) Vanilla ice cream (ear wax ice cream) strawberry ice cream (blood ice ...
Jul 6, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...[2]
Jet
Jul 6, 2020 -
Re: The YWS-Ville Roleplay
@Hkumar I AM the ice cream police. (just kidding I'm actually an underworld-class criminal who is on Hades' wanted list for resurrecting people who are supposed to be dead.)
Jul 6, 2020 -
Re: How do you think the person above you looks?
Someone who wears round glasses and wears baggy pants pulled up way to high over his shirt that says "I luv mommy". He also has buck teeth.
Jul 6, 2020 -
Re: Biggest Number You Can Think Of (Game)
Yes. Very good for me.
Jul 6, 2020 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]
Banned for not thinking it's my job.
Jul 6, 2020 -
Re: Change a Letter
Any
Jul 6, 2020 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
@Shadeflame, of course you agree with me. I'm so reasonable and agreeable that you can't NOT agree with me, right @Nate?
Jul 6, 2020
