-
Re: What is the Best Movie you have seen...
No clue. I like marvel stuff, the matrix, penguins of madagascar, how to train your dragon, star wars, doctor who, and a billion more
Jul 7, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...[2]
Blowing
Jul 7, 2020 -
Re: Insult the Person above using YWS Shakespearean Insult Gen
Thou jarring unchin-snouted puttock!
Jul 7, 2020 -
Re: Coffee vs. Tea
-179
Jul 7, 2020 -
Re: Potter battle
Avada Kedavra!
Jul 7, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...[2]
Bathtub
Jul 7, 2020 -
Re: Words Associated
Cry
Jul 7, 2020 -
Re: Biggest Number You Can Think Of (Game)
You leave an awful lot...
Jul 7, 2020 -
Re: How do you think the person above you looks?
A potato with mold hair
Jul 7, 2020 -
Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...
You know you're a nerd when you're favorite candy is nerds. (They arent actually my favorite candy but they are delicious)
Jul 7, 2020 -
Re: Cool sounding book/movie titles
How to eat little kids: The Bed Monster's Ultimate Guide
Jul 7, 2020 -
Re: Nickname the user above you!
I'll take that as a personal insult Dyra
Jul 7, 2020 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
For the last time, I didn't try to kill you! I only tried to do a lobotomy to feed my zombies. The worst that would have happened would be that ...
Jul 7, 2020 -
Re: The YWS-Ville Roleplay
Just because I have a right to doesnt mean have I to do it. Freedom of speech is also a right, so imma keep talking. *evades handcuffs*
Jul 7, 2020 -
Re: Coffee vs. Tea
-179
Jul 7, 2020
