-
Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]
I used a calculator For also being able to do math
Jul 8, 2020 -
Re: Back in My Day
Back in my day we didn't have logic. Nobody could figure out or visualize why 1+1=2. Topic: egg farts
Jul 8, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...[2]
make-believe
Jul 8, 2020 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]
For having 19895 divided by 5 points.
Jul 8, 2020 -
Re: What does this username make you think of? (2)
alliteration
Jul 8, 2020 -
Re: How would you take over the world?
Trust me, if Vixen wanted to go there she could arrive before you can blink. (She travels at the speed of light.) Also, she's not a "random person." she's the ...
Jul 8, 2020 -
Re: Cats or Dogs?
Cats: 47 Dogs: 25
Jul 8, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...[2]
actors
Jul 8, 2020 -
Re: Creative ways to get kicked out of a fast food restaurant.
Says who? You? Ha!
Jul 8, 2020 -
Re: Hogwarts House Based on YWS Activity
Really? With your superb knowledge of math @HarryHardy and the fact that you are the human calculator would make me think that you are ravenclaw.
Jul 8, 2020 -
Re: How to tell you're watching a Disney Movie
When there's a bunch of singing involved.
Jul 8, 2020 -
Re: White Chocolate versus Milk Chocolate
I really don't know why dark chocolate isn't an option, because it SHOULD BE.
Jul 8, 2020 -
Re: Pixar versus Dreamworks
Pick one. THAT WAS AN ORDER NOT A QUESTION.
Jul 8, 2020 -
Re: What's Your Least Favorite Class?
I find meditating to be incredibly boring. (I'm a hyperactive teenager, I know I know)
Jul 8, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)
*Again switches @Harryhardy's words around (and adds an S to water) so that his last post reads "waters more fires" just because it sounds more lame*
Jul 8, 2020
