-
Re: The Tavern [2]
"You know what... I actually can wash the toilets. Or should I say, my zombies can wash the toilets. There. The deal's made. I get all the money and my ...
Jul 9, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)
Hmm maybe I should write a helpful review for @HarryHardy
Jul 9, 2020 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]
For having two stars.
Jul 9, 2020 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [4]
thanos
Jul 9, 2020 -
Re: We Finish Each Other's _____
One is not lazy, but rather becomes a couch potato — Simone de Beauvoir, The Second vegetable I find your ____ of ____ disturbing -Darth Vader
Jul 9, 2020 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
*Summons a bunch of zombies* "Hmm... Actually, it's about two dozen to two. These guys are all voting for my idea. Besides, I'm pretty sure @Nate would go for my ...
Jul 9, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...[2]
Candy
Jul 9, 2020 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]
For following a lot of people.
Jul 9, 2020 -
Re: Telephone, Chinese Whispers, Rumor Mill, Grape Vine
@Hkumar was slow dancing with a barnacle.
Jul 9, 2020 -
Re: This or That?
North Posterior or Anterior?
Jul 9, 2020 -
Re: Rate the Signature!
&_&
Jul 9, 2020 -
Re: If the User Above You Had A Superpower...
(hey!) The power to turn into a roll of toilet paper and teleport into a bathroom on the thing that holds the toilet paper, right when someone is in there ...
Jul 9, 2020 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]
I don't even like tomatoes For trying once again to scare me,
Jul 8, 2020 -
Re: Telephone, Chinese Whispers, Rumor Mill, Grape Vine
@Hkumar was frolicking on a ship made of barnacles.
Jul 8, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)
*Steals @Que's pumpkin pie and throws it at @Hkumar*
Jul 8, 2020
