-
Re: A Voyage Among the Stars [DT]
NO I'M TOO LATE EVERYBODY ALREADY GOT A SPOT :(
Jul 15, 2020 -
Re: Would you rather...
Shoes on wrong feet Would you rather write a terrible book that you yourself don't like but becomes super popular and makes a bunch of money, or write a really ...
Jul 15, 2020 -
Re: Change a Letter
Patter
Jul 15, 2020 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [4]
pirates
Jul 14, 2020 -
Re: Change a Letter
Prater
Jul 14, 2020 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [4]
buried
Jul 14, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)
@liberty You still haven't specified what we're spreading the word "mangoes" on. I mean, it's kinda hard to "spread" sound waves on something physical.
Jul 14, 2020 -
Re: Last person to post on page 99 wins!
"Spread" the word on what? toast?
Jul 14, 2020 -
Re: Last person to post on page 99 wins!
It's come to a golem
Jul 14, 2020 -
Re: You know you're a writer when...
You know you're a writer when you spend half the day procrastinating thinking up random plot or character ideas.
Jul 13, 2020 -
Re: The Undead
"A god? Don't be ridiculous. My guess is you have some sort of tissue-repairing equipment, maybe a healing potion or two," said Jerry trying to keep his voice level, hoping ...
Jul 13, 2020 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [4]
Magnus
Jul 13, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...[2]
breaker
Jul 12, 2020 -
Re: Is There a God?
@Vita I have more knowledge in the scientific evidence for the existence of creation and a God than the philosophical evidence, but I do want to address something you said: ...
Jul 12, 2020 -
Re: If the User Above You Had A Superpower...
The power to instantly make your enemies have cherry red lipstick put on extremely messily and sloppily whenever you want.
Jul 12, 2020
