-
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for banning someone for being active in Randomosity.
Sep 7, 2020 -
Re: This or That?
lol but Mary Poppins Lord of the Flies or Lord of the Rings?
Sep 7, 2020 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]
For having less points than me. MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA... etc.
Sep 7, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for no reason whatsoever.
Sep 7, 2020 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [5]
Noodles
Sep 7, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)
Why does everyone keep saying random fruit?
Sep 7, 2020 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [5]
unstable
Sep 7, 2020 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [5]
currency
Sep 6, 2020 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [5]
monopoly
Sep 6, 2020 -
Re: The Cataclyx [DT]
@HarryHardy the "plot liberties" I took was mostly that at the end the police woman calls for backup. She says specifically; "Emergency. We need lots of backup. Send agent Kent." ...
Sep 6, 2020 -
Re: The Cataclyx [DT]
All right! I finished my post. I hope you are all okay with the plot-liberties I took.
Sep 5, 2020 -
Re: The Cataclyx
Larry Shelton Larry frantically looked about the restroom for some kind of escape route, but couldn't find any. "Uh, you do know that this is a one-person bathroom, right?" he ...
Sep 5, 2020 -
Re: Change a Letter
Skunk
Sep 4, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...[2]
Peter Rabbit movie
Sep 4, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for making your avatar cooler and cooler.
Sep 3, 2020
