-
Re: Change a Letter
Kilt
Sep 8, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)
The most reviews I've done in one sitting I think is 10.
Sep 8, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
@HarryHardy whaddaya mean I don't like your reviews? @Vilnius you are banned for forgetting to like the comments on your walls and the reviews on your literary works.
Sep 8, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for having Gandalf as your profile picture instead of Sauron >:(
Sep 8, 2020 -
Re: Last person to post on page 99 wins!
Apricots basically look like peaches.
Sep 8, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for trying to be inconspicuous
Sep 8, 2020 -
Re: Last person to post on page 99 wins!
Imma sheep ... wait... NO! No no no! YOU TRICKED ME! I HAVE SHEEP IN MY HEAD AGAIN NOW!!
Sep 8, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)
I did too... right when I stopped reviewing in the green room XD. I still haven't done a single one of my ten reviews I need yet.
Sep 8, 2020 -
Re: Down with Big Brother!
I don't think anyone knows.
Sep 8, 2020 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
"With that, folks, we shall eliminate the competition!"
Sep 8, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for banning someone that banned someone who banned someone for being too active in Randomosity. *dabs*
Sep 7, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...[2]
Royalty
Sep 7, 2020 -
Re: Last person to post on page 99 wins!
Yes he does. Or maybe he IS an apricot... O.O
Sep 7, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...[2]
English
Sep 7, 2020 -
Re: Change a Letter
Hill
Sep 7, 2020
