-
Re: Coffee vs. Tea
-192 I'm Northern but I despise coffee.
Sep 20, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)
Of course not! ... We were talking about how many apricots we could eat at once.
Sep 20, 2020 -
Re: What does this username make you think of? (2)
Bill
Sep 20, 2020 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]
For being incredibly awesome and nice to everyone.
Sep 20, 2020 -
Re: Bold of you to assume that...
Bold of you to poke someone.
Sep 20, 2020 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You [6]
10/10 I'm a big LotR fan.
Sep 20, 2020 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
Cannibals are wonderful, innocent people who are super nice to everyone that they don't know.
Sep 20, 2020 -
Re: Change a Letter
Grape
Sep 20, 2020 -
Re: Rate the Signature!
7/10 it's cool, but I don't know the quote.
Sep 20, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...[2]
wha...?
Sep 20, 2020 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [5]
Religious
Sep 20, 2020 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
@RadDog13579 decided to go to Australia on a vacation, but little did he know that in Australia, everything is trying to kill you. So, the moment he arrived he was ...
Sep 20, 2020 -
Re: Paste!
(I copy and paste a lot of links)
Sep 20, 2020 -
Re: This or That?
Uh... prolly singing, though it depends on what I'm singing 0_o creating sandcastles or destroying sandcastles?
Sep 20, 2020 -
Re: How would you take over the world?
How would that let you take over the world? Is there magic in food poisoning?
Sep 20, 2020
