User avatar

Necromancer14

Necromancer14

  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [5]

    Rough

    Sep 27, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [5]

    Fluff

    Sep 27, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)

    Waiting for you...? I haven't done a single review this month.

    Sep 27, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]

    For having a sense of humor.

    Sep 27, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Coronavirus

    No one has suggested you can't take the precautions you want. America is a free country. I'm sure you've heard this comparison before, but what about the flu? Many people ...

    Sep 27, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)

    WHY NO THAT COLOR IS SO BLARING NEON

    Sep 26, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Coronavirus

    Just because there are worse things than Covid-19 doesn't mean that the virus isn't that bad. Hospitals are completely filled with patients who are dying and the medical workers keep ...

    Sep 26, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [5]

    Godly

    Sep 24, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change a Letter

    Ship

    Sep 24, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Coronavirus

    I don't know anyone personally who has died from it, but that doesn't prove anything. I live in Michigan where the Coronavirus rules are still pretty strict anyway. And if ...

    Sep 24, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Cataclyx [DT]

    @LZPianoGirl @kattee @Shadeflame which one of you folks wants to go next? And @Harryhardy yes your thing with Daisy's friend not being sent on the mission and stuff is perfectly ...

    Sep 24, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Coronavirus

    @spunkyspacekitty a university near me just had an outbreak a few days ago with over 600 cases. Also so far (correct me if I'm wrong) more Americans have died to ...

    Sep 24, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change a Letter

    Hop

    Sep 23, 2020
  • RevMo Archives Re: RevMo 2020

    I doubt it. I've been ridiculously busy since school started up again. (I mean, it's hard enough already without all my extra-curricular stuff like IT class, orchestra, and band.)

    Sep 22, 2020
  • RevMo Archives Re: RevMo 2020

    Here I am, without a single review...

    Sep 22, 2020


Poetry lies its way to the truth.
— John Ciardi